Aluminium Bi-Fold Doors
As the perfect way to open up your house onto the terrace in the Spring and Summer months, Bi-Fold Doors provide a modern, stylish and truly unique exterior door solution. Designed to be opened to the full aperture of the door frame on either side, our Aluminium and Composite Bi-Fold Doors are perfect for letting the maximum amount of air and light into your room, whether you want to add more space or open up the house when you’re entertaining.
Because this particular range of rear exterior doors have been designed on a hinged system that runs across on a single track, they are also extremely safe and secure and can be manufactured to include laminated glass or triple glazed units for added security. At Martindale we’ve installed a wide variety of bi-fold doors to homes across Northampton, Milton Keynes and beyond, so you can be rest-assured of the quality of doors that will be fitted in your property.
For more information on our doors or to arrange a no-obligation quotation, please contact us below.
KEY FEATURES OF OUR BI-FOLDING DOORS
Whilst we work timelessly with a range of different suppliers to source the perfect bi-fold doors for your home, all of our doors have the following key features as standard.
- Contemporary styling and modern, installer-friendly features
- Smooth opening and closing thanks to top quality hardware
- Fast and easy to install
- Built to last on robust runners which need minimal maintenance
- 3 Star Yale Locking Mechanism
- Maximum light and minimum frame, with a 120mm sightline
- Extra-large panel sizes – sashes up to 1200mm wide and 3000mm high
- Impressive thermal performance with U-Values of 1.4 (triple glazed) and 1.6 (double glazed)
- Weather rated threshold as standard, with options for ramp or low threshold
- Wide range of colours
- Floating corner post option
- 10-year warranty on powder coated finish and hardware
GET A QUOTE
We offer a no obligation quotation and design survey on all Bi-Fold Door enquiries to help you get a better understanding of the cost and installation time required to get the perfect Bi-Folding Doors for your home.